Super Bowl halftime show stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

This :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

We’re not ready for Eminem to diss Britney (once again) while The Real Slim Shady plays on the background :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Also, who think Eminem deserved his own halftime show? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: He’s more than an icon! While I agree with Kendrick Lamar being an icon he’s kinda a misfit in this picture. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Stefani said:

"Rap icons" but we've got Kendrick there? He hasn't been around long enough to be an icon yet - might as well have had Drake perform in his spot instead since he's got the bigger career. Glad to see Snoop and Mary are there. Overall I'd rather have seen Rih get the show, though. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

this kendrick probably appeals to the "woke" twitter gen ZZZ 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Stefani said:

"Rap icons" but we've got Kendrick there? He hasn't been around long enough to be an icon yet - might as well have had Drake perform in his spot instead since he's got the bigger career. Glad to see Snoop and Mary are there. Overall I'd rather have seen Rih get the show, though. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I mean like I see ur point abt drake, but you really have to listen to the quality in his rap. He’s been around for easily a decade and he has produced one of the most successful soundtracks of recent times (Black Panther). not to mention, To Pimp a Butterfly was genuinely such a revolutionary record, not just for the overall production but thelyricism touching on so many social issues relevant to the Black experience was so interesting. 

It makes me nostalgic for my senior year. While I didn’t love Damn, I genuinely think he is easily the best rapper of our current rappers. His lyricism is phenomenal and far more complex than J Cole’s, and quite honestly the production is very sophisticated. 

While I agree that the lineup might be a bit random, so was the 2001 Super Bowl and ended up iconic. I’m excited to see what is brought to the centre stage this half time show. 

I don’t know how they are going to organize this but it should be cool to see. Drake may have been a bit too pop rap for this even though hes of course the most commercial and far more commercial then Kendrick.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

this kendrick probably appeals to the "woke" twitter gen ZZZ 

…. But he literally debut when millennials were the sole deciders of hip hop beint played on the radio. In fact he’s had more success with millennials???? He literally is one….

Just say ur fav iggy azealia?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl what are you smoking? Kendrick is a massive icon.

How can you be an icon with only 4 studio albums? Like, I get that TPAB was critically acclaimed, but come on. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Also this is the same guy who invited a white woman onstage to sing along to one of his songs in front of thousands of people, and then shamed her when she sang the n-word even though it was part of the lyrics to his song. So excuse me if I'm not his biggest fan. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, Style. said:

I agree about them being icons and respected by their following, but the artists look so randomly put together. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

44 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

This :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I don’t think so

guessing this is Los Angeles I’m assuming a majority have to do with the whole west coast rappers thing 

also Eminem and dr dre have massive hits together 

and dr Dre and snoop do too 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

I don’t think some people realize how much of a big deal this is 

It’s Los Angeles so I’m assuming snoop dr Dre Kendrick are representing the west coast rappers

Ik it’s already packed but a whole spiel on west coast rappers representing NEEDS A TUPAC TRIBUTE 

can Dre pls perform a bit of his song w Tupac California love omfg stop it’s in LA it only makes sense

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, Style. said:

We’re not ready for Eminem to diss Britney (once again) while The Real Slim Shady plays on the background :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Also, who think Eminem deserved his own halftime show? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: He’s more than an icon! While I agree with Kendrick Lamar being an icon he’s kinda a misfit in this picture. 

Tbh if anything it should be maybe snoop Eminem dr Dre 

I feel like they are combining two different ideas here but idek 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block