Super Bowl halftime show stream + comment party

1 hour ago, hot mess said:

Another boring year. Give us a pop girl.

Do you know how many people complained. 

Since Madonna headlined in 2012. Most of the headliners was females. Bruno, Coldplay, JT and The weeknd were most headliners. 

I purposely skipped maroon 5 cos that's up there as the worst halftime with the black eyed peas from 2011. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Style. said:

Omfg, I’m so embarrassed ‘cause I was so ready to drag queen latifah but I’m looking better at the poster and it’s actually Mary J. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Eminem, Dre and Snoop yeah. A perfect match because they got plenty of hits together. But Kendrick? Why him and not Nas? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I  originally wasn't even going to comment because exhale comments about ANYTHING hiphop are consistently out of touch and not invested nor apart of the culture.

But that Nas comment is serving good taste.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

I  originally wasn't even going to comment because exhale comments about ANYTHING hiphop are consistently out of touch and not invested nor apart of the culture.

But that Nas comment is serving good taste.

But you always show me love so :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I tried to understand why Kendrick and not Nas. I bet Nas declined or he has beef with Eminem. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, hot mess said:

Another boring year. Give us a pop girl.

You had J.Lo and Shakira last year, Katy Perry with Missy Elliott, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney in a collabo with other artists in '01... There has to be diversity. You really think a bunch of straight guys who love football listen to Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Haha 3

I'm so freaking excited. When I saw Mary J. Blige post it on her Insta, I had to take a second look to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me and they weren't. 

I mean we got Eminem! My favorite rapper of All Time! He's my husband we have been together for a long time. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

And the Queen of Hip Hop soul, miss MJB? YAAAAASSSSSS KWEEEN :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I'm excited for Snoop and Dre as well. This is about to be litty :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

But to side with a comment from above, I think Eminem is overdue for his own halftime show along with Britney Spears and Rihanna. Though I know Ri won't perform because of that Colin Kaepernick issue. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block