Do you think her team banned makeup artists toward the end of the Vegas residency?

The documentaries have me thinking.

Remember when Britney started off with a professional makeup artist (was it Glenn Nutley?) and then toward the last year or so Britney started to do her makeup herself and there were reports of her not liking other people touching her, etc.

Do you think it's become Team Con was so cheap they fired her makeup artist because: 1. They got too close to her 2. They didn't want to pay any bills 3. Regular makeup vs. stage makeup is a huge difference and perhaps the makeup she did herself gave everyone the impression she looked decent enough but not "well enough" so it fit their agenda to make her look bad/unfit?

What do you guys think? They wouldn't allow her Skechers or sushi, so it's not too far-fetched to assume they would ban a professional makeup artist to save money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

You mean during vegas time or after 2018? I think since she stopped performing maybe they cut the expenses on make up, who knows, i mean she said she was denied care during covid so for sure they cut expenses on make up during a certain time.

I suppose the OP means the last months of Vegas and the tour, where she started wearing the panda eye. 

Tbh I saw her on October 2017, and it didn't look that bad in person. On my first night I was in the GA section, and I saw her really close at some points of the show, like during Freakshow and DYWCO and so 

• Like 2

There is a hair stylist who is doing her hair like till very recently, he actually did her pink hair- this may. Hes from my country and he has said in interviews that he is going to her home or smth and does his thing. And guess what he hasnt said a word about all the major updates and the movement in general and if im not mistaken he followed Lou Lou. Ok he has probably an nda but cmon. Boo btch. His insta is : dimitrishair

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bro96 said:

There is a hair stylist who is doing her hair like till very recently, he actually did her pink hair- this may. Hes from my country and he has said in interviews that he is going to her home or smth and does his thing. And guess what he hasnt said a word about all the major updates and the movement in general and if im not mistaken he followed Lou Lou. Ok he has probably an nda but cmon. Boo btch. His insta is : dimitrishair

I saw his Instagram, lots of famous client, he doesn’t want to lose them by spilling on what he sees, they would probably ALL drop him :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: and maybe he hasn’t seen anything either (although I’m sure he was not allowed to really talk to Britney and there was always a few other people in the room)

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

He’s close with Lou, most of her clients like Meghan Trainor use him

3 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Delete this/your account

This. Absolutely disgusting. She read BH back in the day & doesn’t need to get on here seeing the fans who worked so hard to get her free talking about her appearance negatively during this joyous time in her life. + honestly she looks 10x better now than she did in 2016, she was stunning then as well but she looks more like herself when she’s not pumped full of filler....the conservatorship messed with her head enough, her nasty father pressured her to be “pretty & perfect”- she sure as hell doesn’t need it from her “fans”

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Delete this/your account

? I didn't mean it in a bad way:queenie_falling_dying_dead: it's a genuine question.. I'm not even talking about fillers or how young/old she looks. Look at the last two red carpets she attended with the red dress and then with brown hair, her recent insta pics.. she looks extremely medicated and sad. I just would like to see her happy and shining again :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 1