Mel C discusses Britney Week on Dancing With The Stars

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never thought about how she refers to Mel B, and I found it funny that she called her Melanie. I mean, that's her name :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but for some reason I've always related Melanie to Mel C more than Mel B. Mel B is Mel B. 

It's because they are all Posh now :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 2

I’m really excited about Britney week (I hope they dance to her songs, not the covers by the in house band).  I’m really happy it’s happening so early, I hope people dance to songs that normally don’t get all the attention.  I’d love to see HIAM, YDMC, Everytime…and I REALLY hope someone does Overprotected and says a little Free Britney piece.  And they better do Stronger.

Obviously they will do Toxic, BOMT, OIDIA, and probably Lucky and Slave…but Britney has so many other incredible singles.

• Love 1