If Vivian Thoreen thinks Framing/Controlling Britney are unreliable why was she literally in it

rik

As Vivian suggested in court, she believes that all allegations made by Britney’s former security via Black box, and former makeup artist and assistants (I.e Felicia) are relaying a bunch of falsehoods and CRAP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

but my question to her is, if she really believes it’s unreliable or made for television…. Why was she in Framing Britney before becoming Jamie’s lawyer voluntarily shortly after?

If she truly thinks Britney is incapable of her own decisions, and is not in right sound and mind then why did she say this years ago (time stamped)

she literally argued that Britney is different from other conservatorship cases because she is fully functional and not incapacitated (yes I put this documentary together back in March before we had anything confirmed)    

50:05

i am disgusted Vivian. You are not a nice person and genuinely such a bad lawyer whose motivations are clearly only inspired by money as opposed to truth. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, neverover said:

Bad choice of wardrobe and she’s getting older. The fat kinda deposited on her top neck. Everyone is like that when they got older. I hope she can sleep well after all this fiasco… NOT. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Is it really necessary to come after a woman's looks when that is the least important thing about her? Some of y'all can't help the misogyny. She's a terrible person, but why attack her physical features?

• Love 1
  • Like 5

It wasn't that it was unreliable, it was pointless for that particular hearing, because allegations of eavesdropping would be a separate case. In those kinds of hearings you can't roll a TV into court and just say "Hit the tape". I believe she was saying it was more theatrics and he knew that. 

From a persuasion angle though, I think it was helpful to bring that up to influence the judge. The eavesdropping accusation will definitely be used in a separate trial. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

It wasn't that it was unreliable, it was pointless for that particular hearing, because allegations of eavesdropping would be a separate case. In those kinds of hearings you can't roll a TV into court and just say "Hit the tape". I believe she was saying it was more theatrics and he knew that. 

From a persuasion angle though, I think it was helpful to bring that up to influence the judge. The eavesdropping accusation will definitely be used in a separate trial. 

Honestly fair point, but I think beyond the theatrics of it… the allegations are in fact telling of abuse. It will definitely be brought up in another case, and I agree with you that this had an impact on the judge’s decision. 

• Like 1