How does Rosengart know the listening device was under the bed?

The Finn

5 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I saw this on Twitter a lot, but couldn’t find a source for it. Do you know where this came from?

That was a misunderstanding – some big Britney fan in Twitter misunderstood a tweet from Britney’s Law Army for a moment. They deleted the tweet but many had retweeted it.

Rosengart hasn’t confirmed that he has talked with Alex nor that he has the recordings, but based on him sharing that detail makes me think that he has talked to Alex.

• Love 8
Just now, Prachi said:

I think the source from where Samantha got this info is the same person who gave info to Mathew as well? Or maybe Mathew reached out to NYT people for the sources? 

Yes, I believe so too. My guess is that he reached out to NYT first (for maximum publicity) and then to Rosengart. OR Rosengart reached out to him after being asked about the revelations in the documentary (before the documentary was ready). 

My point is that Rosengart seems to know more details about the recordings than have been publicly reported – and that makes me very excited. 🤩

• Love 3
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

Yes, I believe so too. My guess is that he reached out to NYT first (for maximum publicity) and then to Rosengart. OR Rosengart reached out to him after being asked about the revelations in the documentary (before the documentary was ready). 

My point is that Rosengart seems to know more details about the recordings than have been publicly reported – and that makes me very excited. 🤩

Of course, I am very sure more and more truth will be coming out and he will be investigating after the termination so we will learn a lot of things probably by this year itself. Hope for the best, at least a major victory happened for Britney! I am listening to her songs all day today. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

That doc was months in the making, (and I think Sam and Liz mentioned it in their interview on ET) that the recordings were handed over to Rosengart. There's no way he would not have known beforehand. 

Yes this has been in the making for a year