Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

12 hours ago, limecakes said:

I unfollowed Gaga this week. I couldn't take anymore of her silence. The straw that broke the camel’s back is her peddling that stupid make up line and making dumb faces. 

She is busy strutting her stuff to become Hollywood movie star darling. If there is an underlying shade in that statement I made, it comes from the place of hurt and anger. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

Slay, Slay Out. Good luck in your new life path I look forward to seeing it develop :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Thank you! I may falter from time to time, but I know I’ll be successful in the end because I have love and light on my side! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Haha 1

The truth is that every main pop girl wants to be part of the modern feminism, but most of them just take care of her own business. Some of them were afraid and some of them doesn’t give a **** about Britney’s drama.

Taylor has her own war and she is very busy trying to achieve her goal, show that she is right in everything she said, show that she was decked out, bla bla bla…

But this time I think is just a coincidence, that this move is just about the numbers because she works for that: The Billboard top, the awards, the fame, the success… This war she created is about it all the time, to prove that she is a victim that defeat her enemies. Enemies that she created by herself, cause some time ago she was agree with her contract, agree with selling her rights to a label for promotion and fame that became in multimillionaire  tours. So, at the of the day, she won a lot.

I don’t give a **** about Taylor Swift anymore, her music became boring just like her victim character that she used so well last years to stay relevant. 

We have to focus on the real victims of the industry and support them and forget about this drama queens.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:51 PM, Humbledandelion said:

Taylor Swift and others are coming to the realization that releasing album after album after album is not enought to grab the attention of ppl anymore. You need to be more relevant not rewash the same stuff...

She needs to find a new enemy!!! She needs to meet Azelia, because the rest of her “enemies” are done with Taylor Swifctim… Everyone moved on and focused on her own life: All her exes (The real exes, not the PRs), Kanye, Kim, Katy, Scooter… Everyone had of enough drama.