Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

9 hours ago, Busybee said:

I cant stand Taylor swift but I doubt that's what she is doing. I dont even think free britney is even on her radar. 

Yes, if she would have realized that Britney was going to have a major court date, she would have done it earlier, because clearly Britney took a lot of air and attention away from her.

And like Kevney pointed out – these events with PR are planned several months ahead.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

I completely agree except for Rihanna, she's basically in her own world lol doesn't care about anything else or wants to get involved. She minds her business z Mimi and Miley I’ll Stan all the way! The rest of these who didn't speak up just wanted to capitalize on not having the competition. Gaga Britney laid the Vegas residency for you! Little miss all about mental health rights  couch cough how about human rights?!

The fact that Rihanna doesn't care about anything and doesn't want to be involved doesn't justify any of it.

And don't let me get started on Katy Perry 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Let me tell you something...No one cares about Taylor Swift outside of US. Look it up. She's a local artist for all I care. Britney is known and praised worldwide while most of her peers are only popular online. Britney will get the attention she deserves, trust me.

Wrong. She's the best selling western artist in a lot of asian countries.

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Are yall seriously turning Freebritney into a Stan war ?

I don't know do yall hear yourselves when you say bs like this 

This. This is exactly why it took us so long and a documentary before they took FreeBritney seriously. And honestly can we blame them? No.

Stop discrediting the movement with dumb shizzle like these topics. You ain't helping Britney at all....

Anyone who did a LITTLE bit of research would know it's highly rumoured Adele's releasing music on nov.19th. And Taylor as the business woman she has ALWAYS been just made sure it won't affect her release. Literally has got NOTHING to do with the movement.

Also...sick and tired of women using tactics that ensure succes getting roasted. She's doing what a lot of artists would.

• Love 2

The amount of hate for Taylor on this forum is disgusting, I like me some Taylor music but stopped being a fan because of her chart obsession years ago but this release push is all because of Adele nothing to Britney here. 

Y'all just saying anything at this point, she doesn't even care about Britney and this has nothing to do with this. Little Mix is also dropping their album on 12th why no one is saying anything about that? 

Also, Taylor is not a local artist anymore in my country (India) she has a lot of girl teen fans here, I am sure she has in Japan and China too she's one of the biggest selling female artist in China lol how is she local? 

Yes, her more than 70% sales are from US but she's a good name in Asia too a total flop in U.K and European countries though. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The person who wrote that is clearly delusional. Lmao. Taylor is huge in Europe.

Taylor is huge in China only, India too but we don't buy music here anyway she is okay in Philippines too and her sales in UK and Europe are pathetic, her more than 70% sales are from U.S itself. In India my country she has a good teen girl fandom, but that's all about it. 

You are giving a perspective not a fact and that comes from sales. 

1 hour ago, Arcticlover said:

Wrong. She's the best selling western artist in a lot of asian countries.

Taylor is huge in China only, India too but we don't buy music here anyway she is okay in Philippines too and her sales in UK and Europe are pathetic, her more than 70% sales are from U.S itself. In India my country she has a good teen girl fandom, but that's all about it. 

You are giving a perspective not a fact and that comes from sales.