Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Please see this Notes app apology below:

IMG-1338.png IMG-1339.png IMG-1340.png

This apology is a response to this thread:

Love and light, Exhale! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

SlayOut :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

I AM SCREAMING

Exhale, please forgive this man. U can see the real empathy in this notes letter and I really want everyone to know he means it because-

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, maki93 said:

The hate on Taylor on Exhale is plain disgusting  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why are we trying to bring down this generations biggest female singer exactly? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, Britney has been trending all year. The coverage she got after her late June testimony alone is probably bigger than the coverage that Taylor, Miley, Selena, and Ariana had ever received combined. So, as fans, we really need to chill.

Please read my sincere apology in either the OP or on Page 3!

Love and Light,

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Please read my sincere apology in either the OP or on Page 3!

Love and Light,

I’m sorry but I am screaming at u having to apologize to everyone individually PLZBBFBNFNDNNN am I the only one LAUGHING :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Rik said:

I’m sorry but I am screaming at u having to apologize to everyone individually PLZBBFBNFNDNNN am I the only one LAUGHING :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Forgiveness and accountability is hard work! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I figured doing a mass tagging or mass quoting wouldn’t have that unique emotional flavour that is necessary to move on! :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Individual outreach is the way to go! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Forgiveness and accountability is hard work! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I figured doing a mass tagging or mass quoting wouldn’t have that unique emotional flavour that is necessary to move on! :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Individual outreach is the way to go! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:  Not u continuing to apologize to ppl in separate comments only for more ppl to see this on the homepage despite it not even being featured just to further misconstrue what u were saying and continue to contribute to this … honestly, SLEEPER hit of a thread :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: u are a genius…. That’s called star quality. 

Slayout defines what it is to be a creative force in music, fashion, and well…. Life 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She’s releasing on Nov 12 because Adele will most likely drop her album on Nov 19, HOWEVER, Taylor is everything but a feminist. She is a snake and she only “supports” women when it benefits her.

She's basically the white Beyoncé jumping on bandwagon artists and claiming to LOVE them to benefit her. I can't wait until her time is up. Overrated , even her live shows are nothing compared to Britney heck even Dua now lol. She lied about the texts with Kim K and then Scooter issue.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kasavas said:

Feminist my ***.

Wasn't see called a white supremacist idol by ****s? Thank you next, *****.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Demi, even Madonna. 

I'll never see them the same way again. They're all pop girls, they could have said something about Britney, especially considering that there's no way they haven't heard stories even before the movement started. Saying something out of respect would be nice, especially when you choose to advertise yourself as this incredible feminist who's here to help women, but yet you're not willing to do it for a baddass woman working in the same ******* industry, the girl who opened the way for you to be where you are right now. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Cher, Mariah, Miley, Tinashe I love you girls. 

I completely agree except for Rihanna, she's basically in her own world lol doesn't care about anything else or wants to get involved. She minds her business z Mimi and Miley I’ll Stan all the way! The rest of these who didn't speak up just wanted to capitalize on not having the competition. Gaga Britney laid the Vegas residency for you! Little miss all about mental health rights  couch cough how about human rights?!

• Like 1