Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

4 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

Not for this specific reason but I have stopped listening to Gaga and Taylor for being so silent over the Britney's situation. 

I don't really expect anyone to speak up for Britney but particularly those two have been quite vocal about feminism, equality and whatnots in the past and now they have been so mum about the whole #freebritney movement, I  have started to dislike them profusely. 

I unfollowed Gaga this week. I couldn't take anymore of her silence. The straw that broke the camel’s back is her peddling that stupid make up line and making dumb faces. 

• Super Mods
Just now, halfdressed said:

It’s just that wtf is this Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Well if you followed along, I posted my original post, which drew criticism from some members. Then I issued an apology.

And now this is a thread for those who have love and light in their hearts. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Join us on this journey! :emma:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I think judging Gaga isn't fair. She's been through like millions of traumas and issues for crying out loud so bringing up Britney's conservatorship could potentially bring up some potential bad memory for her and her involvement in Kesha's case didn't really help and backfired (also a lot of Exhalers literally are Dr. L*ke apologists). Not to mention Gaga has millions of projects/stuff going on (Haus Labs or not). As a LM I do wish she spoke up but I think y'all shouldn't be so judgmental as to the potential reasons of why she wouldn't speak up given what she's been through.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I firmly believe these A List celebrities have all been warned. I mean artists like Cher are legendary but her career is over. Miley was born into industry privilege and artists like Tinashe are independent. Justin only responded because just like these other cowards he is protecting himself. The only A Lister who I remember posting a repost was Ari and it was very low key. Also Paris Hilton deserves credit but she’s also protected by her family privilege like Miley. I’m pretty sure Hollywood has been threatened by the ones who own them. Just a theory. Could be wrong but it makes no rational sense at this point. 

Omg ur so right tho

• Love 1