Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

I firmly believe these A List celebrities have all been warned. I mean artists like Cher are legendary but her career is over. Miley was born into industry privilege and artists like Tinashe are independent. Justin only responded because just like these other cowards he is protecting himself. The only A Lister who I remember posting a repost was Ari and it was very low key. Also Paris Hilton deserves credit but she’s also protected by her family privilege like Miley. I’m pretty sure Hollywood has been threatened by the ones who own them. Just a theory. Could be wrong but it makes no rational sense at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The hate on Taylor on Exhale is plain disgusting  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why are we trying to bring down this generations biggest female singer exactly? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, Britney has been trending all year. The coverage she got after her late June testimony alone is probably bigger than the coverage that Taylor, Miley, Selena, and Ariana had ever received combined. So, as fans, we really need to chill.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Quite frankly, the artists who never spoke out - ESPECIALLY the ones who have worked with her , Gaga and Rihanna and after claiming to be some type of ******* spokesperson for feminist movements etc even just any type of movement - its a disgrace and they should all be ashamed. Maybe they’re corrupt in someway too. Who knows. 

also, TS is just awful all around tbh. Still confused with what the hypes all about. If there is any. lol

Although we love support, you can’t just single out Taylor or anyone else for not speaking out. Everyone has already said what needs to be said previously. Unless they want to get involved, it’s not up to anyone else nor is it right to expect anyone else to fight this. It’s really not their place and many probably don’t feel it’s any of their business. It’s not possible for everyone to join every single cause and speak about everything. As horrible as Brits problem has been, life goes beyond #FreeBritney and not everyone is going to be gunning for her. 

And y’all know news generally covers multiple stories so everyone gets their airtime and print. Ain’t no competition to begin with.