New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

She's most likely afraid of Adele jeopardizing her #1, but it's funny to watch some of y'all defend Taylor when we all know that if this were some other pop girl that Exhalers typically hate like Demi, Gaga, Katy or Xtina releasing on November 12th instead, Exhale would implode from the sheer amount of hatred. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I think Taylor is hated, but not like the others are, Taylor is love hate. But the others are they could not be making Music and we'd be happy if they jumped off a cliff and fade into oblivion 

• Haha 1

No one will actually care she's dropping RED Taylor's Version on Nov. 12th, she's releasing a week earlier to get that No.1 and avoid Adele, who's supposedly dropping an album on the next week.
She was supposed to release the Fearless Taylor's Version vinyl a month ago but she suddenly changed the date to avoid Drake's and Kanye's new album.
I love Taylor but she's too desperate for chart numbers, it's kinda sad. 

Britney will draw a lot more attention, I have absolutely no doubt about it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Are yall seriously turning Freebritney into a Stan war ?

I don't know do yall hear yourselves when you say bs like this 

27 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

THIS!

26 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

... no.

16 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It's embarrassing... 

It. Was. A. Joke. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I guess I didn’t realize the fanbase-wide implications this post would have. Shame on me! :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 3