Breaking My Silence: An Exhale Apology re. "Is Taylor Swift Drawing Attention Away from #FreeBritney?"

SlayOut

3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Feminist my ***.

Wasn't see called a white supremacist idol by ****s? Thank you next, *****.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Demi, even Madonna. 

I'll never see them the same way again. They're all pop girls, they could have said something about Britney, especially considering that there's no way they haven't heard stories even before the movement started. Saying something out of respect would be nice, especially when you choose to advertise yourself as this incredible feminist who's here to help women. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Cher, Mariah, Miley, Tinashe I love you girls. 

They probably hate Britney spears, the ones you said spoke out for Britney actually knows what it's like to be ditched by your own industry  

Cher was mocked because she did infomercials when she was going through a health crisis. ..Mariah almost got put in a conservatorship herself, with her own family.  That's now being contested with lawsuits as well. 

I mean the only ones that supported Britney actually went through something to know the industry hates celebrities who want to be seen as human beings , not like the God like complex or Joan of arc saints . 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

She's most likely afraid of Adele jeopardizing her #1, but it's funny to watch some of y'all defend Taylor when we all know that if this were some other pop girl that Exhalers typically hate like Demi, Gaga, Katy or Xtina releasing on November 12th instead, Exhale would implode from the sheer amount of hatred. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3