Freeing Britney Spears by The New York Times In The Pipeline?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

After the release of Framing and Controlling, could we expect Freeing Britney Spears as the third and final chapter of the New York Times series?

Now that Jamie is being suspended this could be the film where we see Britney herself sharing her story on camera as she reunites with old friends and colleagues.

When do you think we'll see this and how do you think Britney will tell her story? Also who would you want to appear in the film 

Let us know your "really cool, interesting and different" thoughts below 

Freeing Britney Spears (Fan-Made Poster)

• Love 2

I hope the third part is called something like "Exploiting Britney Spears", and instead of telling how She's being freed, focusing on how Jamie, Lou, JL and other people exploited Britney and took her money away. We all know how Britney is freed from the CON, the most important thing at this point is to dig out where her assets went. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I would like for her to tell herself who she'd wanna met and talk to. And for her to tell what she has been through with examples and so on. - If she wants to! I think it's to soon for a happy program. It's as she said so much that hasn't seen the light yet. So much is still going on, if the CONteam will be convicted or if they will become free in the trial against them. I think I'll continue to worry alot until I hear her say openly how she really feels. But I would like to admit I would like to see her met Madonna. 

• Love 2

I hope that if Britney wants to do a documentary she decides to do it with the NYT, for the most part they have been respectful and I think they would give her the space to comfortably tell her story. Out of all the documentaries we've had theirs never came across as sensationalist & the creators have been hell bent on investigating & sharing whatever info they find to expose the abuse.

• Love 6

Last night I read a tweet where somebody suggested "Hearing Britney Spears" and I thought that would be a dream.  Of course I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon but one can dream... either way, there's enough reporting in this case for them to make at least two more pieces for this series if they want to, I'm very curious where they go next.

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Would be really great to include BH in this but I saw them at the rally yesterday and don't think I'll end up making it. 

Hope you had a great historical day Jordan ;) Didn't know the amazing Liz and Sam were there until the ET report and Yeah, There's always going to more to tell because we've all heard and seen 12 years worth of this nightmare. If another is happening, This one should be reserved for B herself.   

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

did you talk to them? 

Yesterday Liz and Sam were speaking with ET and they insinuated about reporting more on certain topics and hoping to get more stories out there by witnesses. Fans have meet and greet stories, witnessed live experiences, and also Britney's music is a big aspect that's been micromanaged by management/conservatorship maybe they could cover all of the projects that never saw the light of day and maybe get music exclusives. As B says best, We'll have to wait and see  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I hope that if Britney wants to do a documentary she decides to do it with the NYT, for the most part they have been respectful and I think they would give her the space to comfortably tell her story. Out of all the documentaries we've had theirs never came across as sensationalist & the creators have been hell bent on investigating & sharing whatever info they find to expose the abuse.

Agreed. I thought both of the NYT documentaries were well done. Can't speak for the Netflix one because I haven't watched it yet. I refused to watch the CNN one.

• Love 1