What was it like waking up…

SlayOut

• Super Mods

… knowing that Colon Spears has been suspended from the conservatorship? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

My heart wasn’t as heavy this morning, I heard the birdsong bright and early, and everyone including the urban squirrels were smiling! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I do wonder how Britney is? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I can imagine she is elated. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Discuss.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I was thinking the same thing- I mentioned in another thread about how I hope today she does things she hasn’t been able to do today... go to Starbucks, target, go on a nighttime stroll, etc. just simple things we take advantage of that she hasn’t been able to do in 13 years without permission. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Exactly! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I hope she gets to see her boys soon and spend time with them knowing that Jamie isn’t tracking her every move. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

So So So So happy.:enigma_alien_blue:

I partied too hard for her last night though (with too much tequila)

so now I am hungover and feeling my feelings.

I just can't believe it! 

Its like we're ALL being set free!!!!! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Once my brain cells heal I will be able to process it better. 

My song for today:

• Love 2

First I woke up at 2am to read all the happy news (here the hearing started late at night) and was tearing my pillow (happy tears).Then slept again and had the most amazing sweet dream with Britney in it, she was so happy and fresh and smiling, we were drawing and painting in my old family house, and taking silly photos in snapchat. We were adults but kind of like kids, so carefree. Then I woke up 6am local time to work and felt more well rested than in a long long time.

• Love 2