Celebrities reacting to Jamie being suspended.

timito

1 minute ago, JessicaS89 said:

She's the lead singer of the band Garbage and ever since Framing Britney Spears she has been an avid #FreeBritney supporter. She's still tweeted about #FreeBritney long after FBS first aired.

How dare you slander my 90s alt rock queen!

Ill have to check out the band for a thank you to her support. Favorite song?

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

So far only B-List celebs have responded. Believe me I'm lurking all over social media looking for some shoutouts but the Pop ghouls are hiding. I honestly don't even know why though. No A-List celebs speaking out like when Framing came out and Britney's testimony.

Gosh, be thankful that any of these celebs are showing any support at all given how selfish people are these days. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

I love when they show some support. I'm VERY dissapointed with Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jlo, Ariana... Too many to mention. 

Ariana has shown her love and support in a comment on Britney's Instagram. She also posted something in her IG Stories a while back. 

But yeah Gaga, Rihanna, Demi Lovato for sure! 

Also I think I remember J.Lo not mentioning Free Britney but she did send her some beautiful high heels to show love to Britney. They were from Jen's shoe line..