Celebrities reacting to Jamie being suspended.

timito

2 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I love seeing all of the support! It might not “matter” but as a stan, I love to see it! Where would the movement be without celebrating support?

I agree I always like to see famous people react, especially when it is someone you don’t expect it from. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

So far only B-List celebs have responded. Believe me I'm lurking all over social media looking for some shoutouts but the Pop ghouls are hiding. I honestly don't even know why though. No A-List celebs speaking out like when Framing came out and Britney's testimony.

Cuz they know their career is over if brit finds the passion again to make music and perform while she is free.

I mean look at justin, xtina, beyonce, gaga etc. they all could shine when britney was out of scene. They had no chance when brit was in the game back then.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Cuz they know their career is over if brit finds the passion again to make music and perform while she is free.

I mean look at justin, xtina, beyonce, gaga etc. they all could shine when britney was out of scene. They had no chance when brit was in the game back then.

Ooh I like this take on it :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

32 minutes ago, rennen said:

Cher, Bette Midler, La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick are the only ones I know about so far. All on twitter. 

Legends, if you ask me. 

I don't care much about celebs posting because half the time I think the only do it for their own pr but I admit there's one or two I expected to say something (if only for that reason) and I'm a little bummed they haven't

56 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I love seeing all of the support! It might not “matter” but as a stan, I love to see it! Where would the movement be without celebrating support?

Exactly. Don't let them bring ya down sis. I get you. I've made two similar threads about this. It still irks me Demi and Lady Gaga haven't said anything :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: