LETS BE CLEAR JAIME SPEARS AND LOU TAYLOR STILL OWN THE BRITNEY BRAND

7 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

don't you lose your brands when you go to jail? serious question

This :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Lou already stepped down and I'm assuming the businesses would move to her new conservator and then eventually to Britney once all of this wraps up. Rosengart is smart, so I trust he will get everything in order for Britney. In the meantime, she deserves to just be a normal person and enjoy all the things that she was not allowed to enjoy all these years. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

If I'm not wrong Britney Brands Inc was created within Britney's estate which means that's something "Daddy misses her daughter very much" will have to hand over to Britney's new conservator of her estate  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I'm sure her new conservator will go over each form and paper and start removing people from the brand or create a new one which might make things more complicated as there are active contracts :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie created a slew of new LLC's, of which he was the President, and was running everything using those.

Britney should still own her original LLC's, and I imagine she could simply start using those again.

However...Wouldn't there be a ton of contracts that need to be re-negotiated?

This is not going to be simple, by any means.

Indeed, it might not be simple, but I think that's part of the stuff they need to sort out in these upcoming days, along with any other contracts she may have. So with her properties, investments, obligations, business deals, etc. 

They probably need to get a new business manager first, and then move on from there. 

• Love 2