Britney's Next Move After Her Father Is Out?

Of course she'll come back to music. After 13 yeas she'll be ablle to sing wathever she wants.
And I'm sure she's going to want to release a personal album talking about everything she's been through.
Even if she gets pregnant, I don't think she's going to quit music. She herself said that she felt very inspired when she was pregnant.
But about doing shows, this I think will take at least 4 years.

• Love 4

I think she will definitely leave her house after the disturbing allegations that she was being recorded there. I know I wouldn't be there. She might leave LA, who knows, but that's a different decision because her kids live there. I can't see her working anytime soon, she has SO MUCH to deal with, we are talking about a person that hasn't had any autonomy for 13 years, it's a lot to handle now and she will need some time to adjust.

• Love 3

Well first let her relax and plan her wedding. Go on some trips and hang out with her sons. They’re in high school now and only a few years away from graduation. She hasn’t actually performed since late 2018 but it’s been 5 years since her last album which is her biggest gap. I dont expect anything from her for at least another year. In the meantime I have a bunch of albums that can fill up that time so I’m not worried about how long this hiatus will continue. I’m just happy she’s happy (or about to be happy). 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

I think she will definitely leave her house after the disturbing allegations that she was being recorded there. I know I wouldn't be there. She might leave LA, who knows, but that's a different decision because her kids live there. I can't see her working anytime soon, she has SO MUCH to deal with, we are talking about a person that hasn't had any autonomy for 13 years, it's a lot to handle now and she will need some time to adjust.

Yea I dont see her leaving LA until the kids finish high school. Then I’d see her going to NY.