Britney's Next Move After Her Father Is Out?

24 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I cant even imagine the amount of offers she will recive (career wise) after november 12. And for the artist she is it might be hard to refuse. But i think she is most looking forward to a 2 3 year break from it all to recover and do fun normal things away from us and the media. She will know best. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Someone else with similar logic. I see you sis. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly I think a rarities will happen, maybe a revamp or glory with rejects to fulfil her rca contract then she’ll be out of there, take a break and maybe sign with Columbia like speculated and finally do what she wants creatively 

Shouldn't the contract with RCA be canceled since Britney was forced to sign it? Britney signed it, or did Jamie?

23 minutes ago, Who Can I Trust said:

Through that old iPhone away and get a brand new one, so it’s not mirrored. Get all new accounts/passwords and have her new security team sweep the house to remove all listening devices! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

And not just any dinky old iPhone, get the iPhone 13 Pro Max, 1 TB of storage :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

She can afford it and her videos won't look like they're from 1957

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Not career related but I hope she gets some great therapy with a therapist she feels comfortable with. She’s had a lifetime of trauma and I don’t trust that the team con therapists are helpful to her at all.

Selfishly I also want a tell-all interview at some point lol. But really she owes us nothing :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I hope today she’ll go to Starbucks and get a frapp, maybe hit up a target to get Halloween decorations, I’d rent an Airbnb somewhere nearby just to get out of the house I’ve been locked up in.... maybe have a glass of wine with Sam and just take it easy for awhile. Doing the simple things I couldn’t do. But that’s me! Idk what she has planned. I’m just hoping for a sit down tell all or maybe even a book and then take some time off while her former team is being criminally investigated and charged, get married and have a baby. 

deep down I’m hoping she’ll release all of her unreleased music just to keep the gp interested... :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

Shouldn't the contract with RCA be canceled since Britney was forced to sign it? Britney signed it, or did Jamie?

I think it’s easier to just not go that route, getting out of album contracts is ridiculously hard regardless, look at Kesha after what she went through and Sony were still *******s to her 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

It's been 5 years since the release of Glory. POM ended in 2018. She's had a long break if you ask me 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And what has she done over that long break? Been sent to a mental health facility against her will, had her custody arrangement changed due to her abusive father, and fought for the termination of the conservatorship. Plus we’re kinda still in a global pandemic that has forced artists like her to not perform. 

She hasn’t exactly been relaxing. Lmao

She’ll be back when she wants, not when we want! Deal. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

She is still technically in a conservatorship. It's practically over but she still doesn't have complete control. And to be honest, her next moves are going to be legal. It's going to be a lot of lawsuits and court dates for the next few years. I can see her moving out of that God forsaken house, spending time with her kids, and adjusting to a new normal. 

Career wise, while I would love for her to do an interview or write a book or drop an album, I don't think we'll see that for some time... unless she's forced to do so to cover legal fees and recoup all the money Jamie and her family squandered. That said, I don't want her doing anything for her career until she's ready. Not because she feels pressured to do so or because the fans selfishly want it.

Change her will and trust IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Fire the security guards and debug her house then sell it.

Move into a new house.

Travel the world for 6-12 months.

File docs w/ family court to regain 50-50 joint legal and physical custody of her sons!! Decrease KFeds child support payments.

Sue her entire family, Lou, Larry, Robin, Edan, Harvey Levin/TMZ, California, et al.

Get new management team.

As far as Britney’s career is concerned, idc it’s up to her. I’ll support whatever she wants to do career wise or not. :) 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And what has she done over that long break? Been sent to a mental health facility against her will, had her custody arrangement changed due to her abusive father, and fought for the termination of the conservatorship. Plus we’re kinda still in a global pandemic that has forced artists like her to not perform. 

She hasn’t exactly been relaxing. Lmao

She’ll be back when she wants, not when we want! Deal. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I respect it :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: