Britney's Next Move After Her Father Is Out?

5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It's been 5 years since the release of Glory. POM ended in 2018. She's had a long break if you ask me 

Well considering both of these she was most likely forced, she deserves a long, real break as a free woman with control to her life. I’m not in any rush for her to perform again! When she does, I will be buying a meet and greet pass though :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

She definitely will be doing music and performing again. Would I say in the next six months? No. A year. Yes definitely. She's already had a break since 2018. She's known for taking way too long of a break. 

ITZ to Blackout 2003-2007

Britney Jean to Glory 2013-2016

Get the picture? 

Do you not realize that anything after 2007 she was controlled and had no ability to make decisions for herself or career? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also how do you know when she’s going to be making music? Do you work with her? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It's been 5 years since the release of Glory. POM ended in 2018. She's had a long break if you ask me 

Yes I’m sure she loved that mini vacay in the mental health facility where she was held against her will? I mean are you guys serious. This is why I don’t like this thread, what Britney does next is not only up to her but it’s absolutely none of our business. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hey over there said:

Yes I’m sure she loved that mini vacay in the mental health facility where she was held against her will? I mean are you guys serious. This is why I don’t like this thread, what Britney does next is not only up to her but it’s absolutely none of our business. 

Exactly so don't get your panties in a bunch if she decides to make a comeback very soon then. Be happy for HER decision. 

2 minutes ago, hey over there said:

She's that b-i-t-c-h of Pop music. Nobody can compare to her nobody is better than her. She is the music. She is the dance. There is no Pop music no VMAs no MTV without miss Britney Jean Spears. The Pop music industry is failing badly so forgive me for wanting the Queen to take back the stage and the Crown. None of these pop artists can do it like her. 

Y'all there's no need to argue here. It's just a thread, a discussion between her fans. Don't know what is so shocking about having a conversation about our idol's life. I feel bad that my thread became a place for some people to have fights here. It's not like this thread has some special power to, idk, have impact on Britney's life? Everyone relax and celebrate Britney's life and free will :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Y'all there's no need to argue here. It's just a thread, a discussion between her fans. Don't know what is so shocking about having a conversation about our idol's life. I feel bad that my thread became a place for some people to have fights here. It's not like this thread has some special power to, idk, have impact on Britney's life? Everyone relax and celebrate Britney's life and free will :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

EXACTLY MY LOVE. 

• Love 2

I cant even imagine the amount of offers she will recive (career wise) after november 12. And for the artist she is it might be hard to refuse. But i think she is most looking forward to a 2 3 year break from it all to recover and do fun normal things away from us and the media. She will know best. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 3

She should have another baby, get married and settle down and if she wants to return to music then do so whenever she feels ready. If she retires then we will all respect that. I would love a memoir though or a sit down interview with Oprah. We need her full side of the story as she didn't get enough time at the hearing that time.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Don't feel bad about a thing. We did nothing wrong sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: