Tmz: Cade introduced Britney to Rosengart

7 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

However this doesn't take away the fact that he is just another Harvey Weinstein. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also this proves how sad Britney's situation was, she had to grab hold of anybody she could to be friends with because she was so isolated, even if that somebody was a ***ual predator. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yes sis drag Cade and his Bugs Bunny teeth sis :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

Some fans are just so naive and think that friendships exist in Hollywood. Where all the friends of Britney were in 2008? From all we know no star except for Courtney Love moved a finger for Britney. All this people who were trying to help Britney get out were no names. Like this woman from The Rolling Stones,Sam Lufti,Aden,Cade.

Really Hollywood is not a place where you find a friendship among the stars. They keep contact just for the benefits of their career mostly. Friendship in Hollywood is a rare thing.

And Madonna has never even been Britney's BFF. 

And Britney should keep far from the Hollywood that almost destroyed her.

Grab a dictionary sis it will teach you how to spell. 

2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Okay so assumption. Not facts. Receipts.

Maybe text Cade and you two can get married and adopt a zillion babies. Sounds like you thirsty :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Facts are out there but it is needed to have few working cells in the brain to add 2 plus 2 to have 4. 

And your receipts are the rumour that Madonna hired Mathew and the fact that Madonna and Britney worked together few times before...

Big proof...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Facts are out there but it is needed to have few working cells in the brain to add 2 plus 2 to have 4. 

And your receipts are the rumour that Madonna hired Mathew and the fact that Madonna and Britney worked together few times before...

Big proof...

And 4x4 equals 16. Your point? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Madonna has been there for Britney. Right after she posts 'Britney we gonna get you out of jail' then BOOM! Here's Rosengart. Sorry that you're a Stan of Cade idk why he's a basic gay :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Madonna, Paris, Kim K and Xtina all got this started for Britney. The reason they have been silent since they showed support for Brit after she gave her testimonial at court is because they are working to help her behind the scenes. 

Is it hard for you? Women supporting women? Are you anti-feminist or what? 

And you say Kim Kardashian got it started for Britney ?😂😂😂 she even didn't say a word about Britney as Lou Taylor is her agent and for the whole family. Kris Jenner uses Black Box security guards. Kris has photos of going out with Jason Trawick. 

Yeah Kim started Free Britney and Madonna hired Rosengart!😂

Sis you really lack few working cells in your brain...😂

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

And you say Kim Kardashian got it started for Britney ?😂😂😂 she even didn't say a word about Britney as Lou Taylor is her agent and for the whole family. Kris Jenner uses Black Box security guards. Kris has photos of going out with Jason Trawick. 

Yeah Kim started Free Britney and Madonna hired Rosengart!😂

Sis you really lack few working cells in your brain...😂

Okay I'm a humanitarian and a peaceful, loving kind, talented, gifted, funny, warm person. We can agree to disagree. That's where I'm at. Britney fans should not fight with one another. 

I'll get Cades number for you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

You all seem to forget a lot. Britney and Madonna have been good friends since the VMAs. Madonna took Britney under her wing. Seriously. You are funny to think someone as basic as Cade would do something like this. He used Britney and he continues to use Britney. Even if he did get Rosengart (which he didn't) he still is doing everything possible to make sure everyone knows 

I don't trust this mfer one bit and I believe he did this only when it was fancy to be pro freebritney but it actually makes total sense that Cade helped Britney get in touch with Rosengart. He has lots of contacts in Hollywood and is actually good friends with Sean Penn who is Rosengart's client, and on the other hand he is trusted enough by team con to be actual bff with Britney. So, not far fetched at all, since there is a solid real connection there between Matthew and Britney, through him.

Whereas Madonna yeah, she knows Mattew but there's nothing that indicates she was in contact with Britney in any way. 

I believe Madonna is fond of Britney and they had a cute relationship ages ago, and that's enough.

They might be Hollywood "friends", but they're not, you know, friends. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I don't trust this mfer one bit and I believe he did this only when it was fancy to be pro freebritney but it actually makes total sense that Cade helped Britney get in touch with Rosengart. He has lots of contacts in Hollywood and is actually good friends with Sean Penn who is Rosengart's client, and on the other hand he is trusted enough by team con to be actual bff with Britney. So, not far fetched at all, since there is a solid real connection there between Matthew and Britney, through him.

Whereas Madonna yeah, she knows Mattew but there's nothing that indicates she was in contact with Britney in any way. 

I believe Madonna is fond of Britney and they had a cute relationship ages ago, and that's enough.

They might be Hollywood "friends", but they're not, you know, friends. 

While I don't 100 percent agree. I agree with you on not trusting Cade.