Tmz: Cade introduced Britney to Rosengart

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Do any of you really think Madonna knows Britney that well in private?  To me, thinking its Cade makes more sense than thinking it's Madonna..... 

He's right there.... having access to the backstage, hanging out and having meals with Britney .... etc.... so he saw Jamie, Lou, Robin, and all  team Conservatorship first hand by himself.... 

You all seem to forget a lot. Britney and Madonna have been good friends since the VMAs. Madonna took Britney under her wing. Seriously. You are funny to think someone as basic as Cade would do something like this. He used Britney and he continues to use Britney. Even if he did get Rosengart (which he didn't) he still is doing everything possible to make sure everyone knows 

3 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

You all seem to forget a lot. Britney and Madonna have been good friends since the VMAs. Madonna took Britney under her wing. Seriously. You are funny to think someone as basic as Cade would do something like this. He used Britney and he continues to use Britney. Even if he did get Rosengart (which he didn't) he still is doing everything possible to make sure everyone knows 

How many times have you seen Madonna with britney? How good of friends were them? Besides recording MATM song and shot the MV, performing on 2003 VMA and  one of Madonna's concert, did they do anything else together? even having lunch or hanging out together? No!  and Cade is more than basic. He's a agent for several A list celebrities.... so he knows how celebrity management works.....

Im sure Madonna loves Britney.... but consider her even a good friend of Britney? No, I dont believe so.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

How many times have you seen Madonna with britney? How good of friends were them? Besides recording MATM song and shot the MV, performing on 2003 VMA and  one of Madonna's concert, did they do anything else together? even having lunch or hanging out together? No!  and Cade is more than basic. He's a agent for several A list celebrities.... so he knows how celebrity management works.....

Im sure Madonna loves Britney.... but consider her even a good friend of Britney? No, I dont believe so.

Your entitled to your opinion...

But that's all it is an opinion. Friendships don't have to be blasted all over social media. 

10 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Oh actually you made me realize something. 

You could argue about Madonna and Britney not spending a lot of time together. Have you forgot that Team Con isolated Britney from all her friends, including her famous friends... 

Paris got denied a lunch with Britney once.   

You're delusional honey. Why are you so far up Cade's butt anyway?

34 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Madonna has been there for Britney. Right after she posts 'Britney we gonna get you out of jail' then BOOM! Here's Rosengart. Sorry that you're a Stan of Cade idk why he's a basic gay :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Madonna, Paris, Kim K and Xtina all got this started for Britney. The reason they have been silent since they showed support for Brit after she gave her testimonial at court is because they are working to help her behind the scenes. 

Is it hard for you? Women supporting women? Are you anti-feminist or what? 

I am so sorry but Madonna just posted something few weeks ago after Britney spoke up. And different thing is speaking up as a celebrity to bring awareness and different thing is to do really something to change the situation like hiring a lawyer,helping with legal staff.

Great that Madonna spoke up but it's Cade that did actually work that matters in the court and Britney's life.

He is her BFF,not Madonna. And I think Britney and Madonna didn't speak and see each other for years.

And Cade deserves all the credit for his part. He was a friend with Mathew and he connected him with Britney.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Some fans are just so naive and think that friendships exist in Hollywood. Where all the friends of Britney were in 2008? From all we know no star except for Courtney Love moved a finger for Britney. All this people who were trying to help Britney get out were no names. Like this woman from The Rolling Stones,Sam Lufti,Aden,Cade.

Really Hollywood is not a place where you find a friendship among the stars. They keep contact just for the benefits of their career mostly. Friendship in Hollywood is a rare thing.

And Madonna has never even been Britney's BFF. 

And Britney should keep far from the Hollywood that almost destroyed her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

I am so sorry but Madonna just posted something few weeks ago after Britney spoke up. And different thing is speaking up as a celebrity to bring awareness and different thing is to do really something to change the situation like hiring a lawyer,helping with legal staff.

Great that Madonna spoke up but it's Cade that did actually work that matters in the court and Britney's life.

He is her BFF,not Madonna. And I think Britney and Madonna didn't speak and see each other for years.

And Cade deserves all the credit for his part. He was a friend with Mathew and he connected him with Britney.

And you know this how?