Tmz: Cade introduced Britney to Rosengart

2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

It is so funny that fans believe such a nonsense that Madonna got Rosengart for Britney. This is Hollywood and Madonna is a part of it. No one from big names did anything for Britney except maybe Courtney Love.

And yeah Britney that is so isolated somehow got in touch with Madonna that connected her to Rosengart...

I understand we are a fan base but common sense really indicates Cade Hudson that is Britney's agent and BFF rather than Madonna.

Madonna has been there for Britney. Right after she posts 'Britney we gonna get you out of jail' then BOOM! Here's Rosengart. Sorry that you're a Stan of Cade idk why he's a basic gay :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Madonna, Paris, Kim K and Xtina all got this started for Britney. The reason they have been silent since they showed support for Brit after she gave her testimonial at court is because they are working to help her behind the scenes. 

Is it hard for you? Women supporting women? Are you anti-feminist or what? 

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Springtime said:

I can totally see Cade calling TMZ and asking them to print this... why TMZ though? Why was he not part of any of the documentaries? 

Lies No GIF

Boom! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Cause he was fake af and only was a friend to Britney for popularity and exposure. Look at me I'm friends with Britney Spears. It was always fake to me. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Like 2

Do any of you really think Madonna knows Britney that well in private?  To me, thinking its Cade makes more sense than thinking it's Madonna..... 

He's right there.... having access to the backstage, hanging out and having meals with Britney .... etc.... so he saw Jamie, Lou, Robin, and all  team Conservatorship first hand by himself.... 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6