Why Are Ya'll Fuming That Jamie Lynn Didn't Congratulate Britney on her Freedom?

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I mean what did you expect? Do you genuinely think Jamie Lynn is happy and will congratulate Britney for the fact that she can't live off of her money like a parasite she is but will have to actually get a low paying job AND WILL PROBABLY spend a couple of years in prison? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ofc she's not congratulating her, she's probably high on xanax in her room as we speak because she knows what's coming her way :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Juno if you're reading this, you got a big storm coming your way honey. And we couldn't be happier :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

People think this ish is funny, but i really feel bad for Britney. She literally has no one in her immediate family that she can trust. Its almost as if she doesn't even have a family. Even tho she's made all of them millionaires. SAD 

Exactly. Which is why people need to leave Sam alone.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

BECAUSE SHE CAN DO IT IN PRIVATE.

WE KNOW. BUT WHY WONT SHE DO IT PUBLICLY TOO? Also, mkplease stop yelling. 

I’d be at rallies holding the darn mic chanting #freebritney myself if she was my sis. Even so, I’d settle for the bare minimum, like a supportive tweet or an insta story; but alas all we get is defensiveness, denial and shade thrown Brit’s way. What else are we supposed the think? 

If she’s so private then plz tell me what that book will be about. 

After Jamie was suspended, she blocked Instagram mention. Britney shade her in her first post after courtcase. I don't know if you guys realize what's coming, but JL has lived on Britney's money all the time. She put her hand on her sister's enslavement, and let's not forget the missing 600 million that fell into Lou's hands.

2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

WE KNOW. BUT WHY WONT SHE DO IT PUBLICLY TOO? Also, mkplease stop yelling. 

I’d be at rallies holding the darn mic chanting #freebritney myself if she was my sis. Even so, I’d settle for the bare minimum, like a supportive tweet or an insta story; but alas all we get is defensiveness, denial and shade thrown Brit’s way. What else are we supposed the think? 

If she’s so private then plz tell me what that book will be about. 

IM NOT YELLING, IM SINGING :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

BECAUSE SHE CAN DO IT IN PRIVATE. She doesnt need to prove you guys anything.

This fanbase sometimes.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If she can enthusiastically post about congratulating people like Lou Ratlor in the past and be so proud of her Baby Bottle Flop endorsements, then why couldn’t she do the same for Britney and her engagement? I was always neutral with Jamie Lynn but by her not posting a public congratulations said a lot about her character. Her behavior is unfathomable.

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

If she can enthusiastically post about congratulating people like Lou Ratlor in the past and be so proud of her Baby Bottle Flop endorsements, then why couldn’t she do the same for Britney and her engagement? I was always neutral with Jamie Lynn but by her not posting a public congratulations said a lot about her character. Her behavior is unfathomable.

I think its a bit too dramatic, it feels for me that some fans are just looking for more reasons to hate on JL.

xoxo an undercover JL

joking.:jamie_lynn_grape:

This is the same bish that said she told Britney to request new counsel years ago even when Britney tried to get new counsel in 2009 resulting in her having to sign a request form in a bathroom of a hotel instead of her “supportive” sister helping her instead, Andrew Gallery was able to obtain a letter written by Britney but JL couldn’t get a request new counsel document to her to sign because she’s a liar and did not attempt whatsoever 

• Love 2

Britney was prisoner at her home and making them money 

I really feel sorry for Britney , the way they treat her

People with mental health issue should be around the people that they love and it is one of the main reason to recovery 

#Sorry4English 

• Love 3

Of late her Instagram is more passive aggressive and indirect .

Posting about her daughter (knowing Britney wants a little girl) 

The latest story about braces... And the edit with the lip moving may be something snarky about Britney speaking up.

i do hope all the money is returned to Britney from all the various money laundering entities they have been living off of. They should be exposed