A resentment thread for Vivian Thoreen

2 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

I mean, it's not like I am defending her but you know... that was her job to defend Jamie.. just like any other attorney need to defend a killer, rap*** etc.. it's just how it works.. let's focus on positives now :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

agreed. plus i see some people using s3xist slurs against her and that’s not it guys. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

I mean, it's not like I am defending her but you know... that was her job to defend Jamie.. just like any other attorney need to defend a killer, rap*** etc.. it's just how it works.. let's focus on positives now :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I agree to an extent. However most of the killers and rapists usually have their lawyers appointed because they cannot afford one. Vivian accepted to defend Jamie because of the benefits and the money.

• Like 1

Why is she so invested in keeping defending Jamie Spears at all costs? She is actually officially the attorney for the conservator of the estate, not Jamie Spears himself (although I have a feeling Zabel won't be keeping the firm on in that role) so really needs to give it up now. And why is she so contemptuous of Britney? She can do her job and defend the conservator of the estate without pretty much accusing Britney of lying in court. I speculate there could be some unconscious bias here towards people with metal health issues. It also makes me speculate what is in those files and if it is more to do with that rather than defending Jamie. Ethics should be absolutely key to working with probate cases whether you are the lawyer for the conservator or the conservatee. Anyway she is yesterdays news now!