good morning from Europe. The sun is up and a new era has just begun!

W0rkBish

It's been a while 

A new era for Britney is on the rise ! I just feel the world became a slightly better place since yesterday, don't you think?

thanks to everyone from jordan to moderators to supporters to the movement and even the naysayers that pushed the movement to be more aggressive and more thorough. You all are one step closer securing a seat in heaven i suppose if that place exists.

As for the team con and their members in here...you can suck our toe . You better start disabling your toxic accounts here cause you are going down too very soon. I wish you a nice stay in jail where you all belong. From now on you will only remembered globally as an abusive ghost of the past.

Britney must be very proud ! we ll keep being an army of justice for her whenever she needs us. 

Cheers to Brit! And Rose, and Sam, and the whistleblowers and the countless others involved to help the truth come out.

A new era has begun!

• Love 6