Britney charting on iTunes! Is it ok to support and stream her music again?

10 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

Blackout is currently charting at #158 on US iTunes album chart and #14 on iTunes pop albums! How do we feel about supporting her music after her court victory today? Do we know if team con still get any revenue from her earnings after today? 

No. We can now consume all Britney merch and streaming. Today a bunch of breakthroughs happened just with Jamie removed. More than one. 

We will be seeing Britney freed very soon. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

No. We can now consume all Britney merch and streaming. Today a bunch of breakthroughs happened just with Jamie removed. More than one. 

We will be seeing Britney freed very soon. 

Finally! What an amazing day ❤️ I can’t even imagine how she is feeling right now. The emotions our girl must be going through 🤯I just hope she know how loved and supported she is. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Michael 1106 said:

Finally! What an amazing day ❤️ I can’t even imagine how she is feeling right now. The emotions our girl must be going through 🤯I just hope she know how loved and supported she is. 

She definitely does. Did you see her post and Sam's postings on Instagram? I think they are celebrating at home or something. It's really a great day. It's insane that her fans (as judgemental and sassy and crazy they can be) (US) were the key to her freedom the whole time. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Pssss: ur totally cute btw :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

She definitely does. Did you see her post and Sam's postings on Instagram? I think they are celebrating at home or something. It's really a great day. It's insane that her fans (as judgemental and sassy and crazy they can be) (US) were the key to her freedom the whole time. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Pssss: ur totally cute btw :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yesss! I thought the whole her flying the ****ing plane on IG was so amazing and had such symbolism. 

And 💁🏼‍♂️Thank you looking pretty fierce yourself! Xo 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

Yesss! I thought the whole her flying the ****ing plane on IG was so amazing and had such symbolism. 

And 💁🏼‍♂️Thank you looking pretty fierce yourself! Xo 

Totally! 

And thanks babe :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I try lol. 

Barely started getting into doing my make-up and wearing wigs, guess you could say embracing my feminine side. I never used to wear makeup and wigs before. But since The Gay Agenda I'm feeling more confident to be that Extra Gay :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Totally! 

And thanks babe :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I try lol. 

Barely started getting into doing my make-up and wearing wigs, guess you could say embracing my feminine side. I never used to wear makeup and wigs before. But since The Gay Agenda I'm feeling more confident to be that Extra Gay :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Good for you! You look great and will continue to surprise yourself! 

• Love 1