So Now they do have 45 days to ...

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's more than enough.

This time I believe it's more to figure out what's the current status of her finances. What's the real amount of money she has, what are her contracts, her obligations, what's the plan she's gonna follow from now on, if she's gonna hire a person or a trust or something to help her control her estate once she's free, etc.

I suppose they're also gonna handle things like the people that were hired by Jamie, who's gonna be retained, if she'll hire new security, employees, business manager, etc.

The next hearing will be just to dissolve the conservatorship after all of this is sorted out. In this time they'll collect the data, I suppose, and the true investigations won't come until later, when charges are pressed, but once Britney is released from the conservatorships.

She’s gonna fire everyone, I can’t wait lol.

• Love 8

I don't think 45 days is enough to go through all the files...its enough time to collect the files and create a plan for termination...meaning Rosengart just needs all the files, and Britney just needs to have all the professionals in place in 45 days...which I do think is enough time...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I don't think 45 days is enough to go through all the files...its enough time to collect the files and create a plan for termination...meaning Rosengart just needs all the files, and Britney just needs to have all the professionals in place in 45 days...which I do think is enough time...

Maybe all they need is to get enough evidence to file a petition saying there's enough grounds for the court to open an investigation, and once that happens the process can get as long as it's needed? Or enough evidence to sue on civil court or something like that, and once the suit is on it's open season for the real thorough investigation to begin.

I'm only guessing though, all I know about US law is what I learned on tv shows

• Haha 1

A suspect Britney's legal team just expanded and just think 5days a week work, possibly more with overtime for an entire team. 

It's defo enough time and they will certainly be able to uncover significant corruption - in possibly HALF THE TIME as theres just SO MUCH. 

Don't worry guys. All that's need is the slightest proof of corruption and wrong doing and it will be enough to open a FULL OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

FIRE EVERYONE IN THE CURRENT TEAM AND START FROM ZERO

perform an extensive background check before hiring new people and bring Felicia back

and restraining orders to all of them

I was just thinking about how she’s going to have to hire a WHOLE new team... but I genuinely think Fe is the only true person who holds Britney’s heart in her own. 

An annual account register is basically a few pages. I dont think it's much work at all for them to cover the 13 years... however the nature of those assets is highly unlikely to be  "illegal" in order to press charges against 3rd parties... however it can be demonstrated Jamies mishandling. We'll see though

3 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

she probably dont even need a giant squad of people jamie did that as an excuse to get more money for himself

I think initially she’ll need a few additional people- life coach, assistant, a financial advisor- just to set her up for what the con has stripped from her for 13 years. But, yes, eventually, she’ll likely need very few people around in a professional setting. 

Thus is assuming they have already given them the records. How soon does that happen? It could be another week before it's actually handed over. Either way I trust rosengart. They just need enough to be able to terminate and when they actually sue them that's when the real investigation will be placed.

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Thus is assuming they have already given them the records. How soon does that happen? It could be another week before it's actually handed over. Either way I trust rosengart. They just need enough to be able to terminate and when they actually sue them that's when the real investigation will be placed.

Or maybe more than a week... how much time it took to Ingham to hand over his records to Rosengart?