Will ALL the files be sent to Britney's new temporary conservator?

Soso

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:  I really want to talk about this. I know Vivian's team is the worst, but I dont think they didn't see this one coming and made sure to hide or even destroy incriminating documents, mails and sms. 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:  I have a feeling Holland & Knight's paper shedders will be working overtime tonight. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

Omg i'm curious, can you elaborate a bit? 

Well let me try! There are too many parties involved and with some documents destroyed there could be inconsistencies and “pieces” that are missing and don’t match!

And it is a severe crime of it is discovered 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

What happens if certain paperwork isn’t turned over or it’s found to be forged or cooked?

And would the temporary conservator ship gain access to TriStar’s accounting as well?

Do you have any insight, Queen @Steel Magnolia? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I don't know.

But it feels like this is going to drag on for years, and cross floors from the probate courts into the criminal courts.

I would think that if they can't track every penny through the accounting of the civil court they will be able to subpoena what they're after through the criminal court if there's enough evidence that federal laws have been broken, e.g. RICO Act violations like racketeering.

I'd also like to see the files of Blair Berk...She was responsible for overseeing the entire plan at the beginning, and was responsible for mitigating any damage done by Lutfi. Her paperwork should be quite revealing.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, s&m said:

Well let me try! There are too many parties involved and with some documents destroyed there could be inconsistencies and “pieces” that are missing and don’t match!

And it is a severe crime of it is discovered 

This is actually what I'm hoping for tbh. Say there is document A that has been destroyed more than one person must have seen and/or processed this document. There is bound to be copies, drafts or even clerks or paralegals that file and store things as well. And also yes, if there are huge discrepancies ( same with taxes when you don't have receipts ) the legal mess will be huge.

1 hour ago, WickedWitchy said:

This is actually what I'm hoping for tbh. Say there is document A that has been destroyed more than one person must have seen and/or processed this document. There is bound to be copies, drafts or even clerks or paralegals that file and store things as well. And also yes, if there are huge discrepancies ( same with taxes when you don't have receipts ) the legal mess will be huge.

Bingo!

And we are coming for Queen Louise with all of those documents :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1