Britney Project Rose is 5 years in the Making. #mytheory

It was very interesting that Project Rose quoted NYT for criminal act that has being done by Jamie Spears and team con on today's hearing:

Now that I really think about it, I suspect Britney has been in contact with Rosengart since Glory promo in 2015-2016. And that is also when she would have her lawyers disguised as a plumber, especially in hectic times of Glory promo and all. Somewhere along the promo, it was easier for her to contact Project Rose, passed a fist of paper every now and then. So communication has been going on then. This also lead Britney feeling more comfortable and candid in talking about her conservatorship, how team con even restrict her from reviewing her album material:

She never done that before, so when she talked about this even for just split second, it proves her that she have some reassurance that a plan has been set in motion. When they are planning to do Domination residency, it was Britney's (or Rosengart) idea to have the choreography recorded and uploaded to social media. The public fuel is there. It was then that Britney was fed up and don't want to do the residency anymore. They put her in a mental institution, similar to what allegedly happened in 2009/2011. This is when the Britney's Gram plan was put into motion. The whole voicemail leak, I think it was planned on. Britney have insider that willing to work with her, just like Tish and Alex.

It's funny that Framing and Controlling Britney came from New York Times, places where Rosengart would have influence on. Rosengart already have his eyes on this case, that is why it only took him couple of days to submit 170 something court document to Penny regarding Britney's case. The way that Rosengart keep on referencing surveillance from NYT as a cannon for Vivian is pretty obvious.

I should it was pretty easy once Rosengart has been appointed. The hardest part is to let the court to allow Britney to hire her own council. We have to thank Britney Army to put the spotlight on Penny and her wigs. Britney did the same exact plea in 2020 but Penny denies it. Removing Jamie and Vivian is as easy as spraying roaches with bug spray, which got proven today. A statute so Vivian can suck Jamie's ****.

It is a BRILLIANT play from Project Rose and Britney. It was a clever plan that is years in the making. She is winning and came slaying for team con's scalp.

Either way, I am so happy that Vivian get to be this desperate and how her money and reputation has now go down in the drain:

• Love 2