Andrew Gallery IG LIVE Now!!! (Talking about todays news)

I don’t think reading the letter years ago would’ve done anything. He did read it once before the movement started I think or shortly after and people didn’t really pay attention even then until later. 

*** **** he’s hot.

i hope he and Brit can reconnect if she wants it. He just seems like a genuine guy who deeply cares about her and definitely feels guilt for not having done enough. 

• Love 2

He seems like a sweet guy and I hope now that Satan has been removed from her life officially she can get back in contact with her friends including Tish, Fe and the friends she mentioned from her AA meetings, they are the people she should have around her. 

I know Andrew said they were just friends but if it was potentially something more and her team put a stop to it then that makes me so sad for her, at least she has Sam now who is starting to grow on me more & more, I wish them the best :)

4 hours ago, Persona said:

I don’t think reading the letter years ago would’ve done anything. He did read it once before the movement started I think or shortly after and people didn’t really pay attention even then until later. 

*** **** he’s hot.

i hope he and Brit can reconnect if she wants it. He just seems like a genuine guy who deeply cares about her and definitely feels guilt for not having done enough. 

Maybe if one day Britney decide to do her own documentary, she can work with him again