New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney: On cloud 9 right now!

Explicit

On 9/29/2021 at 5:23 PM, Britbritnic said:

THIS!

Sam is celebrating her freedom and she posts some possible shade for her sister? I doubt 

Except this is the ultimate floss on Britney's part.  Team Con is TREMBLING right now. At first, I thought why isn't she participating in this?  But she's free now, in her spirit.  It's almost like she just knew it was time and it would happen.   It was her Dad's time to go and Rosengart is awesome, so while they are sitting there worried, stressed out, trying to figure out what they're going to do and stay out of prison (allegedly), she is literally flying in luxury to a tropical island and pilotting a plane.  Like FINALLY the tables are reversed.  Finally THEY can be stressed and worried and she is free in the sunshine and water with her soon to be new husband....soon to be LEGALLY free, too.

Also I was thinking about the JL comment in light of JL's previous post, it sounds to me like Brit is responding and saying, "I'M bringing the ship home now" as in, I'm coming for you now and bringing it back to ya'll. I'm in charge again...That's my opinion anyway.

• Love 6
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I’m convinced this was Jamie Line shade. Why else would she put JL??? Also she hasn’t said anything about Britney and I’m sure Britney she noticed and seen her BS posts. I also seen someone comment this and I beside this makes sense. ConservatorSHIP. 

I believe she’s talking about the conservatorship and how she’s wrapping it up and fighting for her freedom. Aka coming after them all. I also believe that Jamie Line allegedly may have more to do with this than what we know. Allegedly.

The tea is hot :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Here’s my read of this post: two days ago JL was bragging about her daughter’s team taking home the championSHIP – Britney is now bragging about taking home the conservatorSHIP.

The latter is of course much more impressive. Since it seems JL has been actively enjoying the fruits of Britney’s imprisonment – including using Britney’s beach condo as her own – my guess is JL may be also charged for some kind of fraud.

That “stay classy” may refer to the Birthday post Britney’s IG account posted in April. In it she commented:

We play wrestled at home (such classy Southern chicks) and you put me to the floor in literally two seconds after I gave all my might…I’ll never forget it!!! Maybe we should have a rematch…I mean things have changed since 6 years ago!!!!!”

That post was made before JL’s fake cries and shading of Britney after Britney’s June 23rd hearing.

Things have definitely changed and Britney is winning this legal wrestling match with her family. 😈