Britney: On cloud 9 right now!

Explicit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Yeah I find it odd she would be flying a plane right now. I’d guess it’s from a different day. 
I’m sure she would’ve been busy listening in to the court room and communicating with Rose today. 
unless she jumped on a plane right after and said f u fu you’re cool rose I’m out lol 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Do you expect her to hold a rose in the same position and not do anything else for like 5 hours straight? Use your brains.

Wow no need to snap at me.

I'm just simply noticing the conflicting manicures and wondering which one was actually from today. 

Maybe they're both from today? Also, it doesn't matter.

I'm not a "It's not Britney running her Instagram" conspiracy person so save your negative energy for someone else.

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Some of yall are so ....challenged.:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Do yall seriously think it's weird that a person posts videos/pics on their social medias that were captured at a later date/year? 

This is LITERALLY WHAT EVERYBODY DOES. Should she be running to upload stuff to her Insta any time she takes a pic or video so yall can have a clear timeline of everything she is doing and when? Yall are weird af

Stop driving negative narratives right now of all times. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

• Like 6