The NDAs are now null and void - time to SPILL

KrisJ

Yep! It's true. Now that he's not involved there's no reason for anyone to be holding information that could be vital like Iggy did and everyone involved in the docs. Speak up Tinashe, Demi Lovato, G-Eazy, producer of Make me (Burns), Ellen, Lady Gaga, Rihanna... There ain't no excuse now for y'all to be silent. Y'all ain't silent about Oreo cookies and diet sugar cookies...

• Haha 4
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, I suppose if they signed them to Jamie, he could still sue.

If only he still had access to Britney's money :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I read somewhere that NDAs only work if there's someone to reinforce them, so I guess if it was the Conservatorship issuing them and not Jaimie un a personal level, now they're worthless because the new conservator isn't going to pursue people who break them. And when the conservatorship is over the NDAs are annulled. 

That was my understanding, not sure if I'm correct.

• Like 1
  1. NDA s invalid when used to hide crimes.
  2. If information is widely known, as currently with documentaries etc NDAs are invalid.
  3. Also invalid if ordered to testify in court.
  4. Invalid if not specific about what they cover (general NDAs are invalid) .
  5. Invalid if signed under duress, or coercion... like Iggy
  6. In short most NDAs can be invalidated with legitimate cause (or reporting abusive behavior, in this case. NDA would not stand ). 
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:
  1. NDA s invalid when used to hide crimes.
  2. If information is widely known, as currently with documentaries etc NDAs are invalid.
  3. Also invalid if ordered to testify in court.
  4. Invalid if not specific about what they cover (general NDAs are invalid) .
  5. Invalid if signed under duress, or coercion... like Iggy
  6. In short most NDAs can be invalidated with legitimate cause (or reporting abusive behavior, in this case. NDA would not stand ). 

There's no excuse for Demi to speak up or Gaga