Has Reva Goetz Apologized?

Kletus

She is known for asking in court about how much the Vegas residency was making (to show that Britney needed a conservatorship because she was "doing financially well" while in it), she also expressed "who is Britney to ask that" when Britney had major concerns about her dad and wanted him to be **** tested. Reva obviously is also the one who put the conservatorship in place without allowing Britney to pick an attorney, she is the one that extended it to make it permanent, she is the one who ignored ALL of the pleas from Britney.

I know Reva made a statement a few weeks ago about conservatorships, almost like she was saying she sometimes has to "follow the law" even if she disagrees with it... but I don't know what the hell this psychopath is on about. The law is so grey you can interpret it any kind of way and we see how this psycho did her job (while also losing her license briefly in the 90s).

Has she apologized?

When will she? :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: