Can Louise Taylor, Jamie Spears, and Edan allegedly fled the country to avoid Criminal Prosecution?

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Reva Goetz did approve that in 2008. It's unclear if it's still valid

Do you have any source? Based on the leaked email, Lou and Jamie denied of having any audio surveillance on Britney. Which is due because this was not approved by the court. Although if they did have permission from court, that would put a big dent on Reva's case if she approves that. Surveillance is a big gun that Project Rose pulled out in last court hearing that got Jamie terminated.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

She did? That woman is vile and is worse than Lou and Vivian combined.

But like, recording her talking with her lawyer is a no-no. But even then, maybe down the line there can be criminal charges, but with what they have now, it might be a civil case due to two consent rules of California.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/california-eavesdropping-wiretapping-law

We don't know if everyone actually consented, only that Britney didn't.

Spoiler

I do see it easily escalating to a criminal case.

16 minutes ago, neverover said:

Do you have any source? Based on the leaked email, Lou and Jamie denied of having any audio surveillance on Britney. Which is due because this was not approved by the court. Although if they did have permission from court, that would put a big dent on Reva's case if she approves that. Surveillance is a big gun that Project Rose pulled out in last court hearing that got Jamie terminated.

A 2008 court document that I have to look for.

But it's known for a very long time that the conservators were allowed to monitor Britney's phone and texts. Ever since 2008. It was like an open secret.