I Feel as Though Each Documentary Served a Different Purpose

Kletus

I feel as though each documentary serves a unique and important perspective.

Framing Britney showed us that Britney Spears did not deserve it to begin with.

Controlling Britney showed us just HOW the conservatorship is monitoring and restricting her.

Britney Vs Spears showed us how the medical information surrounding her conservatorship was so biased and faulty to begin with.

The CNN documentary showed us that CNN still sucks.

Thoughts?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 7
  • Haha 2

Agree. And if anything, Britney can always make her own 10 episodes of documentaries narrated by herself and sell it to Apple or Netflix for $50 million or something. Last time Billie Eillish did that to reveal her Tourette syndrome, Apple bought it for $30 million. Britney’s story is much more controversial than it even deserved to be in American Crime Story. Britney still and will control the narratives anytime she wanted to, if she’s not happy with all the documentaries that’s been out. She can even timed the release with her new album that will contain ballads co written by Adele and Jack Antonoff. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2