Zack Zilla's #FreeBritney song and music video

• Leader

Hey team, wanted to put this cute 'Free Britney' song / video on your radar. 

Gaga's choreographer, Richy Jackson, passed this along to me and I thought it was awesome. I can tell a lot of hard work and love went into making this. 

The artist's name is Zack Zilla. He dropped a fun 'Free Britney' anthem.

He tells me: "The #FreeBritney movement has already accomplished so much in rallying supporters on social media and showing up at Britney's court hearings that I wanted to show my support of Britney and the movement with what I do best which is music and dance."

"Richy Jackson (my creative director and choreographer) and I wrote the song together and from that the video concept of self dancing with 6 female dancers in 6 iconic Britney looks emerged."

He added: "I hope that Britney, her fans, the #freebritney movement and my fans 'the Zillas' understand that as an artist, I not only believe that it is my job to put out inspiring music, but it's also my job to fight for the freedoms of other artists in our community. Britney's legacy has inspired and effected so many people around the world. She has done so much for us, pop music and music history. We should give back."

Thoughts, Exhale?!

• Love 5

I CAN'T TAKE IT, I WANT BRITNEY TO BE FREE - CONSERVATORSHIP TO BE FULLY TERMINATED - JAIL TO ALL OF THEM - SEE BRITNEY 2002 SMILE BACK AGAIN - SHE GETTING MARRIED - HAVING 2 GIRLS - PET MORE DOGS - EXPOSE ALL OF THEM IN AN LIVE INTERVIEW - HER 600M DOLLARS BACK INTO HER ACCOUNT - GLORY TO CHART AT NO 1AND WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK? TELL ME GOD DAMNIT :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

LOVE that he is a fan...

But this is so tone deaf and bad. His message is great but with all the heavy auto tune I can barely make out the lyrics. Her story is one of years of oppression, lack of human rights, and criminal activity. I don't think having girls do sëxy hair flips and him dry hump the air is appropriate. It would be one thing if he was just praising our girl, but he included "Free Britney", that makes it specific to her horrible situation. I'm gonna have to pass on this one. 

• Love 2

One, the name drop

Two, the terrible song

Three, why are we making Free Britney songs sound upbeat and happy?! I agree with some of the comments that say this seems in poor taste and self-promotion. 

The only person I want to hear singing about being free is BRITNEY herself.

If you're going to do an homage, make it tasteful, make it relevant, make it sound better. 

• Love 1