Team Conservatorship against Sam Asghari, head of wardrobe reveals

Goten21

I love hearing this. It's all speculation but I just imagine him boasting her up like "you deserve a life...the world is on your side...we believe you...they believe you" I truly don't think she would have be able to speak as confidently as she did without his support. She deserve all the credit its all her but we all need a support system and thats what he's been.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

For me personally, I feel like it speaks volumes about Sam sticking with her and putting up with all the bs. 

I also think it screams volumes about Britney’s actual mental health. If she were as “crazy” as she had been portrayed all these years, she wouldn’t be able to hold on to a relationship. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Qweef said:

How exactly does Sam play into her getting out of the c-ship???:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  Also, what money??? Yeah, I’m sure he’s been making bank with the small allowance she gotten for the past 6 yrs they have been together… if anything he has more money than her, in the sense he can actually USE his money, she can’t, but ok.

I just don’t get the gold digger thing, a gold digger wouldn’t stay with someone for 6 years when that person can’t even access their funds.

yeah, and for years there wasn't even an end in sight for the conservatorship so it's not like he would've been waiting to enjoy the fortune once she was freed. 

I think the worst scenario I could see is that they don't last forever, and they end up splitting down the road, or that it isn't "true love", which I hope it's not the case, but I think it's pretty evident at this point that he clearly cares about her, otherwise he would've removed himself from this situation a long time ago. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qweef said:

How exactly does Sam play into her getting out of the c-ship???:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  Also, what money??? Yeah, I’m sure he’s been making bank with the small allowance she gotten for the past 6 yrs they have been together… if anything he has more money than her, in the sense he can actually USE his money, she can’t, but ok.

I just don’t get the gold digger thing, a gold digger wouldn’t stay with someone for 6 years when that person can’t even access their funds.

Drag that rodent. Thank you.

• Love 1

The thought of Britney finally marrying her prince charming and living the life she's always wanted.  I want this to be her happily ever after once and for all.  The thought of her getting her marriage and her babies is making me:

Britney Spears Crying GIF

I don't care if she never touches a stage again, I want her HAPPY! And I want these CROOKS IN FEDERAL PRISON:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

I mean, we can't get every little thing literally though. Everybody can laugh at times by the silliest joke regardless of the person who said it. Also, we have to remember this people abused Brit, there's possibly a type of comfort zone she got into with them because she gave up. Besides, haven't you had times with people you don't like or trust anymore but in the past had a blast together? It's life, they say. It's like assuming Britney never EVER got along with her dad before. I bet they had good times together sometimes as a family. Does that change the fact that he ****ed up his own daughter years later? No. 

Sam MAYBE was paid by Team Con before, but it is also possible that they genuinely fell in love eventually and got serious. Either way, we're gonna have to wait and see happens. Almost everyone is still a suspect IMO. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Of course. 

Just now, Xavierleleon said:

I don’t know if you are serious and I never thought about his teeth before, except that he has a cute smile, but doesn’t  every model, actor, celebrity, blogger etc these days change their teeth? Just like everyone have fillers, to various degrees.

I'm genuinely asking.  You said he had his teeth done...which implies his teeth are fake (i.e. veneers).  Not judging him if they are...they just don't look fake to me.  But then again, I've been subjected to looking at Randee's photos for 10+ years and her lighting has impacted my eyesight

My Eyes Burn GIF by Heute-Show

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I'm genuinely asking.  You said he had his teeth done...which implies his teeth are fake (i.e. veneers).  Not judging him if they are...they just don't look fake to me.  But then again, I've been subjected to looking at Randee's photos for 10+ years and her lighting has impacted my eyesight

My Eyes Burn GIF by Heute-Show

No way, I didn’t say that!! I said that I have never even thought about it, but since it was brought up, I pointed out that it is extremely common for celebrities to do that. 
I honestly don’t care about it the slightest, he has a nice smile and it is unimportant.

• Haha 1