Team Conservatorship against Sam Asghari, head of wardrobe reveals

Goten21

7 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

More proof that people need to leave him alone. 

Jason signed on just so they could get rid of her father. Sam played his part until it was safe enough to speak out. It makes sense. 

Yes. Part of what made me stop being suspicious about him was seeing her ex boyfriends talking in the Netflix doc. I understand why I and others were doubting, her team is f-ed up beyond words.
Sam is gorgeous and goofy, I love that he has a sense of humour. 

• Love 3

I am still suspicious of Sam. I guess we will see how he will act once the con is over. He should speak and expose criminal conduct to help Britney's court case in the future. To make up for the "me time" lie, he should break the NDA and give criminal evidence. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

There’s no need to sugar coat it. Some people definitely hated on him. People on this forum have traced his pictures before he had his teeth done just to portray him as vapid. 

Okay, yeah, that sounds like hate! I just haven’t seen that so I am not sugar coating, I talk about what I have seen and what I have felt. But sounds really bad that he was criticised for his appearance.

1 minute ago, Matou said:

There is a diffrence between what you see and what's really going on. Britney as an example, we saw her smiling when she is was not okay so it's not a proof for me. I hope I'm wrong.

That was what I felt before, it is just my gut feeling that has changed. What I thought about was for example how there are photos and videos of her smiling and laughing and joking with Robin and Larry, and loads of them with Kevin in the past. 

16 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

That was what I felt before, it is just my gut feeling that has changed. What I thought about was for example how there are photos and videos of her smiling and laughing and joking with Robin and Larry, and loads of them with Kevin in the past. 

I mean, we can't get every little thing literally though. Everybody can laugh at times by the silliest joke regardless of the person who said it. Also, we have to remember this people abused Brit, there's possibly a type of comfort zone she got into with them because she gave up. Besides, haven't you had times with people you don't like or trust anymore but in the past had a blast together? It's life, they say. It's like assuming Britney never EVER got along with her dad before. I bet they had good times together sometimes as a family. Does that change the fact that he ****ed up his own daughter years later? No. 

Sam MAYBE was paid by Team Con before, but it is also possible that they genuinely fell in love eventually and got serious. Either way, we're gonna have to wait and see happens. Almost everyone is still a suspect IMO. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
  • Like 1