Fe: I will not touch that one. She will chew me up and spit me out.

Kiey

7 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Lutfi  always had so much to talk about her, so why didn't he say a word about her this time? I always had a feeling they had a deal with Lou. I can't believe he came into her life without reason. 

I don’t think Erin Carr was going to risk pushing the Lou Taylor questions because of the letter from her lawyer. that’s why Fe’s statement on Lou was included/why it meant so much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
33 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Fe did more damage to Lou with that statement than actually talking about her.

21 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I laughed at that cause we been knew - I love how this Christian lady who “did nothing wrong” can’t get an actual kind woman to speak about her. Totally says more than if she said anything at all. I loved it 

17 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Fe is the kind of person who could find something good to say about almost anyone, so the fact she won’t comment on Lou tells us everything we need to know (and already knew). I can’t wait to see her rot behind bars 

Fe saying nothing about Lou and Jamie SAYS IT ALL!!!!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wouldn't touch that one either :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

but in all seriousness, I hate how someone like Fe that was there with Britney since the beginning ended up in this position, controlled and intimidated by some strangers. Neither Britney nor her deserved this :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

And tbh, Fe was/is so loyal to Brit

• Love 1
  • Like 4