If any of the 2021 Britney Documentaries aired in like the year 2000, what would the reaction be like?

Weird question.

But imagine it's 2000 and it's the height of the Oops era.

it's midnight and you're watching CNN or MTV or something.

Then through some time warpy thingy, you see, "Framing Britney Spears" or "Controlling...." or "Britney Vs Spears".

What would the reaction be like?

How would the Britney loving world react back then?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest impact was Britneys testimony. With all the other things revealed, I still got the biggest chills and urge to cry hearing Britney speak even when i heard that recording milion times already.
So I am not sure if it would have the same impact without her speaking out. 

So from my perspective it should have happened way before, but without her speaking out which made other people speak out we would Not have any proof and it would just stay assumptions and team con would just shush everything again.

That being said, if all of these people weren’t such cowards and silently watched someone, anyone being treated, like a prisoner or worse like slave, (because prisoners (moslty) did something wrong to get them there and Britney did nothing wrong) we could have come to this point YEARS ago and I am so so so mad with everyone for letting it happen for so long.