Is this really Sam's instagram account?

zone

Seeing Sam during the documentary  has really changed my opinion on him for the absolute worst. He always clings to the fact she passed drug tests, it was 2007 before the conservatorship when Britney could do whatever she wanted it wouldn’t surprise me if the drug allegations were true and he did everything to prevent her knowing including faking urine samples like using his own or someone else’s, but then there is the obvious part of maybes he’s innocent and telling the truth but idk the fact Britney herself referred to him in 2008 in a court document as “sometimes a friend” is telling  

2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Seeing Sam during the documentary  has really changed my opinion on him for the absolute worst. He always clings to the fact she passed drug tests, it was 2007 before the conservatorship when Britney could do whatever she wanted it wouldn’t surprise me if the drug allegations were true and he did everything to prevent her knowing including faking urine samples like using his own or someone else’s, but then there is the obvious part of maybes he’s innocent and telling the truth but idk the fact Britney herself referred to him in 2008 in a court document as “sometimes a friend” is telling  

You can buy fake pee online and pass a drug test. It works. Not sure if it was around in '07, but it's around now.

shooting star GIF

• Like 1