Lou Taylor definitely started the rumor of Netflix doc being pro-conservatorship

I mean look at it. She knows that they were coming so she had to do she could to infiltrate the Free Britney movement. I'm not saying the Netflix doc is good, it was just so so, however it doesn't deserve all the reactions from fans calling it trashy and stuff because even before its premiere, the fans have been divided and influenced on what to think of the Netflix doc. it all makes sense now. 

• Like 1

I don't understand why Britneysgram girls and FreebritneyLA hate this doc SO MUCH lol its not great but they are trully hating it... I guess its because Erin didnt interview them? Or its because Lawyers for Britney people is Erin's source?

Anyway I dont think Lou started this rumour, Britneysgram girls and FBLA did? There were tweets about it... (from Kevin at least, I remember)... I dont know, but something shady happened behind the scenes between Erin and these freebritney activists.

I didn't love this Netflix doc. (The vs one) The women directing snd "starring" in it felt awkward and really unnecessary. I like the approach of legit journalism and less around currated versions of "two gals hanging out".  It didn't feel authentic.  She interviewed Britney a handful of times for the rolling Stones.  Does anyone know how many interviews she did with her exactly?   I also wasnt clear on how this particular doc would help Britney as it felt a bit tacky and not credible.  They had a “sacred” 120 page document and spent less than ten minutes on it ? 🤷🏽‍♂️ New to the forum  hopefully I am not offending others just giving my opinion