Lipsynching?

lluaces

6 hours ago, bizi said:

For years i thought the 2003 VMA'S  were live :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Haha. Nope. But that plus the NFL kickoff are amazing examples at the type of performance Britney could do with pre recorded. If she actually got a GOOD sound team and director she could fool the whole GP like JLO does and yes as someone said I think Britney’s voice is better than JLOS but JLO takes the time to rehearse every second of mixing, when she will be live, when it will be track… much like Britney used to do in 1999

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly. I don't know where this lip synching controversy came from. Britney's not Milli Vanilli; she's not Christina Aguilera or Adele; she has a strong voice but her dancing and overall fire she brings to her performances, especially in her prime, outweigh the need for singing live. It would be different if she just sat at a microphone and pretended to sing, but I think she can be forgiven for using a pre-recorded track while dancing with a massive snake on her shoulders or stripping off into a nude bodysuit to remix one of her biggest hits.

season 2 nbc GIF by Will & Grace

Adele is so so overrated :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

23 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I got the feeling that when she said she doesn’t lip a while back that maybe she actually believed it herself. Like maybe she can hear herself through her earpiece but she doesn’t realize no one else can 

I've thought of this too. She's not just moving her lips and the mic is on so of course she says she's singing along the track. Technically she isn't lying...

11 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly. I don't know where this lip synching controversy came from. Britney's not Milli Vanilli; she's not Christina Aguilera or Adele; she has a strong voice but her dancing and overall fire she brings to her performances, especially in her prime, outweigh the need for singing live. It would be different if she just sat at a microphone and pretended to sing, but I think she can be forgiven for using a pre-recorded track while dancing with a massive snake on her shoulders or stripping off into a nude bodysuit to remix one of her biggest hits.

season 2 nbc GIF by Will & Grace

I mean... the satisfaction intro is live... and then she's singing along to OIDIA.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

I got the feeling that when she said she doesn’t lip a while back that maybe she actually believed it herself. Like maybe she can hear herself through her earpiece but she doesn’t realize no one else can 

I totally think this is possible. I mean, she's aware of the playback though, but if you pay attention to rehearsal videos all of these years, you can tell she's always singing along with the track, not just miming. In the leaked Oops Vma rehearsal, everytime they stopped the music to start over again, she was caught singing too, it's just the playback is definitely louder and you can barely hear her breath. Here's an example 24:06

• Like 1

I made a similar thread recently and yeah I think Britney chose to lipsynch because of all the dancing she did, but her mic would at least be on back then, she would always talk and interact with the crowd

She stopped interacting with the crowd up until like 2016, then it seemed she was speaking as fast as she could before they shut her mic off and hit play on the next song

2 hours ago, Arwen said:

As much as I adore her, and her performances, there's at least 2 videos on youtube from 2 different POM dates where, not facing the stage, she's not even lipping anymore :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: 

• Like 1

What about those?

The way you make me feel with MJ

Walk this way at the Superbowl 

I'm not a girl at the AMA

Everytime at SNL

You oughta know at the Circus tour

Something to talk about at Piece of me

The beat goes on at some awards show

Were they live or lip synced?

Literally, she has never lip synced.

EVER!

I’ve never even heard this rumor

I’ve once seen Britney sing SO POWERFULLY that the microphone couldn’t handle the frequency and raw talent and couldn’t register her vocals in a timely manner. As such, the illusion of a lip sync was seen. Just that one time. And it wasn’t lip syncing.

I’m angry, at your accusations and challenge you to a dual *pap pap*

If you keep up this madness you’ll have to be conserved!

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: