Share your encounters with Edan (compilation thread)

Let me know if this already exists but lets use this thread to share your horrible experiences/encounters with Edan. I found some from ATRL (not my stories):

"I had a bad experience with him too in Vegas. I was there for my Birthday front row in the pitt and I had my camera with me. He looked at me and said "No flash" I looked back smiled and said something like "Yeah that's ok" as I wasn't planning to anyway. He stared at me for like 3 seconds in the eyes. I looked away nervously for a moment and back and reaffirmed "ok" and he finally moved on.. It was so weird. He unnerved me. That man is not a nice guy."

"Edan is an evil man. Me and my friends had a bad run in with him at her Vegas show in 2017. We were right up the front directly in front of Britney waving and screaming and he told us to STFU. My friend also brought a hat from the Britney store and it dropped over the barrier and instead of giving it back, he picked it up & gave us the evil eye and took it with him. We told planet Hollywood security we’d like our hat back and he laughed and said it’s long gone and they couldn’t ask Britney’s security for it back. 

i understand he was just keeping fans at bay, but he was way to aggressive and ruined the experience. Thankfully the next time I saw her in Vegas we avoided floor tickets purely because her security was to aggressive to fans. "

And @Jordan Miller's

nd some from ATRl

• Love 2

Slightly off topic since I’ve never met Edan but I did meet Jamie in Vegas in 2015. I shook his hand like an idiot and he 100,000% reeked of jack daniels. I would know because it’s my fave (straight everyday it changes your life). I’m all for letting loose in Vegas but mind you this was during at a buttoned up business meeting at 2pm. He didn’t utter a word the whole time and seemed to be nodding off at times, probably because he was wasted. At one point he looked up confused like he didn’t know where he was, one of the guys he came with leaned over and lowkey reminded him what was going on. Idgaf sharing this as I have several times before because it’s the truth and I have proof. I was certainly not the only one that noticed the state he was in and I am the least important and most invested of all of them. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Slightly off topic since I’ve never met Edan but I did meet Jamie in Vegas in 2015. I shook his hand like an idiot and he 100,000% reeked of jack daniels. I would know because it’s my fave (straight everyday it changes your life). I’m all for letting loose in Vegas but mind you this was during at a buttoned up business meeting at 2pm. He didn’t utter a word the whole time and seemed to be nodding off at times, probably because he was wasted. At one point he looked up confused like he didn’t know where he was, one of the guys he came with leaned over and lowkey reminded him what was going on. Idgaf sharing this as I have several times before because it’s the truth and I have proof. I was certainly not the only one that noticed the state he was in and I am the least important and most invested of all of them. 

I've told this story a million times now too, but I also met Jamie and Robin in the streets in Las Vegas, in 2017. But the interesting part is that he didn't speak back to me either, Robin was the one answering instead lol

I saw him from behind and somehow I just KNEW it was him, just by looking at his hairy neck. We were stopped by a red light with a bunch of people, so I see the woman next to him (it was Robin but I didn't remember her name at the time lol) so I go and say "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?". And he turns around, with a look of horror in his eyes, and I point at my Britney t-shirt from Target and say "I'm a huge Britney fan" and Robin was like "oh coooool" with that fake, high pitched voice, then I said something about seeing the show the previous night, and that I was gonna see it again the next day (this was a Thursday, I saw the show on Wednesday and Friday). She answered something again, then when the light turned green, we started walking and said like "you work for her too, right?" and she said "I doooooo" and when I was at the other extreme of the street they had vanished :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't remember any odor in particular lol but he look terrified, I feel like he must be so paranoid all the time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3