Did Lou Taylor pay the media to write negative reviews about Netflix's new doc 'Britney Vs Spears?'

Yeah it's kind of strange how harsh that one is being criticized vs. the many other docs that are out there.  It was a little janky but I wouldn't say more exploitive than any of the others and certainly not the CNN or BBC.

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

Why this one?? 

Controlling Britney Spears doc also mentioned Loucifer....

• Love 3
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I just find the pushback weird with this doc when no one batted an eye when Vivian was on FBS. And btw I loved FBS so it's no shade to that doc - it's more so me being confused by these freaking harsh reviews. Maybe they do have some points, but IDK they came out so fast and were venomous from the get 

I had a weird feeling about the reviews and tbh, I felt something was up... this makes a lot of sense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Trashy and tasteless are very specific one could say they describe Lou herself in my humble opinion. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But if this turns out to be true it won't go over well knowing these specific publications can be bought. They would lose all credibility so that must of been some hefty check for them to take that chance. Ironically she's probably still using britneys money. I wouldn't be surprised though she can't sue everyone.

If she doesn't get arrested and charged I hope at the very least her most famous clients drop her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I wish whoever is behind this an OUNCE of luck trying to clear their name. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Be careful spending money…restitution may be looming :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: (allegedly for entertainment purposes only - not naming names or accusing anyone of anything) 

And paying for reviews (whether they’re negative or positive) still brings attention to the doc which ultimately means more viewers. So really whoever MAY be behind this is only keeping it at #1 on Netflix :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I liked them having more of a focus on Lou. I just wish it had been longer, so they could have had people talk about stuff AFTER Britney’s hearing.

As with many others, Felicia seemed to be far more reserved here, and I don’t think that would’ve been the case if she had been part of the doc AFTER Britney’s testimony.

I also hated them giving time to Lutfi. Something about him besides all that we’ve witnessed doesn’t sit right.

• Like 3