New Blind Item regarding real reason why Britney tried to burn her gym down related to recent discovery of recording audio

So there is a new Blind Item about Britney and the real reason why she tried to burn her gym down. Apparently,she knew she was being recorded.

Blind Item #13
It is not just audio recordings of the "singer" that were made. Unlike the audio, she knew about most of the video. One of the cameras in her gym was the reason she tried to burn it down. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-item-13_0290930261.html?m=1 

In my mind Britney probably had a few vanilla candles lit around the gym and left them unattended for a while and 1: a rat went and started a fire on purpose or 2: she wanted to make statement somehow in her private life. Either way.. it’s her freaking house. Nobody should feel any way but her 🤭

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not sure if believe it. How convenient that CDCN gets their "blind items" around recently released information. Britney is not an idiot, she would know that burning down her gym would make her seem as a lunatic to her doctors and she would have probably be prescribed more medication. 

This. And if she had done on purpose and for that reason I highly doubt she'd want to say anything about it. 

Could be true? Sure, at this point why not. Do I believe it? Nah

I don't buy it but maybe I'm wrong. So she would either 1) have done it the same day or as soon as she found out which would've seemed so rebellious they would have "punished" her in some way, or 2) been okay with it for an unspecified amount of time and decided, "how dare they" weeks/months/years later? I guess something could have happened like they questioned something or made a reference proving they were watching her. Like maybe she thought it was strictly home security and didn't realize they actually watched her.... IDK.... just a string of thoughts.

Why tf would anyone burn down a ******* gym because it had a camera? It wouldn’t ruin the content recorded if monitored live and externally… this is bull**** they would just rebuild the gym and put in a new camera… and as someone said above very convenient after the recordings story came out in Controlling Britney Spears