CL - Lover Like Me (Out Now!)

BUWYGF

1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Is it just me who thinks this sounds just like everything else out there today? Where is the originality? 

Her vocals, her attitude. I actually pressed play without watching the video so I could pay attention to the song for the first time without the influence of the visuals, and I actually stopped browsing when she reached the "You will NEVER, EVER find a lover like meee". That's fire. And then the bass hits. Nothing revolutionary but it's well done and with her signature voice.

• Like 1

Matthew's public statement is so good! He is an amazing lawyer and he always says it is about Britney. Supports her so much and wants the best for her. 

When he mentioned that until now things were decided for her and going forward only britney can decide what to do, it made me cry. So happy for her to have her voice back.

Matthew is a legend and he will DRAG the entire team con into the ground while exposing thr corruption, negligence, and cruelty of them all.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 9/30/2021 at 1:57 AM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Matthew's public statement is so good! He is an amazing lawyer and he always says it is about Britney. Supports her so much and wants the best for her. 

When he mentioned that until now things were decided for her and going forward only britney can decide what to do, it made me cry. So happy for her to have her voice back.

Matthew is a legend and he will DRAG the entire team con into the ground while exposing thr corruption, negligence, and cruelty of them all.

uhm.....what :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block